May 15, 2020
We are pleased to welcome all our patients back to our Annapolis office as of June 1st, as we are able to see any patient, not just those with urgent healthcare needs. For patients who prefer not to come into the office, we will continue to offer Telehealth visits.
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, we've implemented new processes to keep patients, staff, and physicians safe. Please be reassured that at ALL times, our office has practiced the Universal Precaution Guidelines. We are also taking extra precautions based on CDC (Center Disease Control) recommendations to ensure your safety while attending your appointment.
The Extra Steps are, but NOT limited to:
- Everyone must wear a face mask into the office, and wear it throughout their visit.
- We have placed hand sanitizer throughout the office and ask that when you arrive, to please use it.
- We are asking everyone to please refrain from using cell phones while in the office/waiting rooms.
- Our common areas are thoroughly wiped down and disinfected multiple times a day
- All of our common area doors are being left open to minimize the constant touching of handles
- We are limiting our direct patient contact with non-clinical staff
- We have removed all magazines and pamphlets
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think that you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all. We are also asking that if you have been at a social gathering within the past 2 weeks, to please refrain from coming into the office for 2 weeks.
As we continue to come back from the challenges of COVID-19, rest assured DDA will continue to follow local and state requirements. We will keep you safe, and ask that you please keep us safe so we can continue to care for you. We applaud those who supported the Stay-at-Home order. Thank you for helping make a difference.
Michael Epstein, M.D., F.A.C.G., AFAF
Charles King, M.D., F.A.C.P
Barry Cukor, M.D.
Vishnupriya Krishna, M.D.
Kevin Wolov, D.O.
Brittany Dickert, NP
621 Ridgely Avenue, Suite 201
Annapolis, MD 21401